Ways to Support
This the most important way you can support Intown. We ask you to pray for the students and faculty and staff. Pray for positive and growing relationships with our Lord and each other. Pray for special events and for the day-to-day operations of our school.
We rely on volunteers to make our school run successfully. Parents and grandparents can volunteer to serve in any of the following capacities:
- Room parents
- Field trip drivers
- Reading to students
- Helping on special days such as the Middle Eastern Feast
- School-wide activities such as Grandparents’ and Special Friends’ Day, Celebration Dinner, Esprit de Corps, Variety Show, Back-to-School Picnic, substituting, and many other opportunities
The Intown Fund
To provide students with the education they need to explore, think and thrive, Intown Community School runs on tuition and grows on donations. The Intown Fund is the school’s top annual fundraising priority. All members of our community are asked to make an annual, tax-deductible gift to Intown Community School.
The Intown Fund exists thanks to the generous support of our community of parents, faculty and staff, trustees, grandparents and friends. Our goals for The Intown Fund are:
- Participation from 90% of our families
- $60,000 raised annually
We have three purposes for these funds:
- Help ensure our school can attract and retain phenomenal educators by offering professional development opportunities for our teachers
- Add technology to the school and classrooms, which has become increasingly needed
- Support financial aid to make an Intown education an option for more families
We invite every member of our community to prayerfully consider a gift to The Intown Fund, to join us in helping our students explore, think and thrive.
Online gifts can be made as one-time donations or set up to recur weekly-monthly, etc.
If you would prefer to mail a check rather than give online, please make the check payable to Intown Community School, noting it is for The Intown Fund. Mail to: Intown Community School, 2059 Lavista Road, Atlanta, GA 30329.
The Qualified Expense Credit was passed into Georgia Law in 2008 which provides tax credits to Georgia taxpayers who want to support educational opportunities for families seeking alternatives to public schooling. The funds are disbursed to Intown School through Apogee, our Student Support Organization (SSO), on a first-come, first-served basis. Support Intown Community School through Apogee at apogee123.org. Please contact the Business Office for more details about ways to participate in the Qualified Expense Credit program or to apply for a scholarship.